Bio Bidet, a US-based bidet seat manufacturer, is known for some of the best-looking and ergonomically designed bidet seats with balanced sets of features, ease of use, comfort, and durability.
But above that all, they provide 2-year and 3-year warranties on most of their products, which gives them an edge over their competitors such as TOTO and Brondell. A number of their products are placed in the list of best-selling bidet seats on Amazon as well.
Besides a few high-end luxury bidets, they have a number of products in the mid and low-range as well, perfect for those looking for an entry point in the world of bidet seats.
This is a list of their top 5 best bidet seats. We’ll be looking at the cost, features, ease of use, and design for each seat and rank them based on that.
Let’s start with our number 1 pick.
1.) Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000
Go through any list of best bidets on the web and you’ll definitely find the Bliss BB200 bidet on it. The fact is, it really is an excellent, high-quality, durable bidet seat with a solid set of features and a not-so-high price tag. It’s still considered a high-end model, but to get a supreme build quality with a 3-year warranty makes it a very convincing purchase.
- Tankless Hybrid Heated Running Water: Running hot water is always available, but it also uses a tank to keep a small reserve pre-heated.
- Heated Seat: Every bidet seat is expected to have one, and BB2000 is no exception. The temperature of the seat is also adjustable.
- Self-cleaning stainless steel nozzle: Compared to the plastic ones, a stainless steel nozzle is far more sturdy and durable, and easier to clean as well. It also looks sleek. You can run the self-cleaning function on command.
- Adjustable Water Temperature & Pressure: Several temperature and pressure settings are available to suit your comfort level.
- Enema Spray: This is a narrow, high-intensity spray, functioning in the same way as an enema, for people who might need one.
- Multiple Spray Functions: The 3 in 1 nozzle gives you rear, front (feminine), and enema wash. All three spray functions can be set to any of the 5 pressure settings available, ranging from high pressure for deep cleansing to low pressure for a softer wash.
- Pulsating & Oscillating Wash: For thorough cleaning, the seat varies the pattern of the spray to provide a massaging effect. It also prevents irritation.
- Deodorizer: The air around you is passed through a filter to remove all bad odors and leave the place fresh.
- Air dryer: An air dryer with an adjustable temperature setting helps finish the job.
- Night Light: Helps you find the toilet in the middle of the night without you needing to turn the lights on and ruining your sleep. It also looks great.
- 400 lbs Seating Capacity: More than any other bidet out there, this is excellent for those with weight issues.
- Remote control: A sleek and well-built remote with large buttons and an LCD also comes with it. It’s available in both black and white colors.
- Quick-release seat: Remove the seat from the bracket with just a button so you can clean it up and attach it back quickly.
- Auto function: Run the whole wash and dry process with a single auto button, if you don’t want to bother with the controls.
The BB2000 seems to have all the features one could need, but there are a few downsides as well. Firstly, the remote control is not very intuitive with some buttons performing double functions. Someone less tech-savvy might need some time, and consulting the user manual, to learn all the functions.
Second, there are no user presets. It does remember the last settings applied though.
And lastly, it’s a bit bulky with 9 inches high at the tail.
So, who should get this bidet? The answer is, anyone who doesn’t have a problem figuring out the remote control, doesn’t require presets and is okay with the bulkiness. The model is appropriately priced, very reliable, and has unmatched water pressure levels.
We’ve mentioned all the features of their top bidet seat, let’s compare with the rest.
2.) Bio Bidet BB600
A relatively lower-end model with all the necessary features, the BB600 provides a lot of value compared to many other bidets at the same price.
Pulsating & oscillating spray, adjustable heated seat, 2 self-cleaning nozzles for front & rear wash with adjustable water pressure & temperature, adjustable warm air dryer, slow-closing lid, and a quick-release button are all available.
Features not present are: remote control, deodorizer, night light, and running hot water (it has a tank instead).
Design-wise, it’s slim with 5.6 inches tall at the tail, and simple looking. But it’s just as comfortable as the higher-end models.
A “child” function is included as well. Activating that allows for an extremely soft spray as children are likely to be sensitive to the normal pressure.
The “Auto” function is available too.
So if you don’t mind the lack of remote control, the BB600 makes for an excellent entry-level luxury bidet seat that has enough features and is known to be reliable. It’s also quieter than the BB2000 and BB1000.
3.) Bio Bidet BB1000
A step-down from the BB2000, the BB-1000 provides all of the same features as the BB2000 with the exception of endless running hot water, an LCD on the remote, and night light. But it ranks third because BB600 is the best option for those on a budget.
The exception in features also comes with a reduction in the price, though, which makes it quite valuable given how many features you’re still getting at a reduced price.
The BB1000 is an older model, but it may be even more durable than the BB2000. Naturally, it sports a more simplistic, old-school look, but is nonetheless just as comfortable as higher-end models. It also provides more water pressure than BB2000.
In terms of price, it’s placed at the upper end of the mid-range. It’s also available in both round and elongated shapes.
So if you’re looking for a mid-range, feature-heavy, high-pressure, super durable bidet seat with a 3-year warranty, but can afford to stretch the budget just a tiny bit, and don’t mind the lack of a night light, LCD on the remote, and 30 seconds of hot water at a time, this is the bidet to go for. The rest of the features are the same as that of BB2000 above.
4.) Bio Bidet Slim ONE
One of their better-selling models, the Slim ONE is an inexpensive entry-level bidet seat with an interesting blend of features. It has an adjustable heated seat, tanked hot water, stainless steel nozzle with front and rear spray, oscillating wash, adjustable water pressure & temperature, night light, and a soft closing lid.
It lacks features such as an air dryer, deodorizer, and remote control, but at such a low price, no complaint is warranted. It’s also very well designed and aesthetically pleasing. The nozzle can be adjusted too.
Child wash is included. There is a feature called Turbo Wash as well, which does the opposite of child wash by providing a high-pressure stream of water.
If you don’t mind the missing features, which can only be found on higher models, there is no reason why the Slim ONE won’t be a good fit for you.
5.) Bio Bidet Slim ZERO (Non-Electric)
An inexpensive, non-electric model in the Slim series, the Slim ZERO is compact, elegant, and stylish with only 2.25 inches at the tail.
If you’re looking for a non-electric bidet seat that just does the job without getting you to deal with multiple controls and functions, or if you just aren’t into the luxury experience, this is the one to go for. It’s both comfortable and durable.
It even has a nightlight, something most non-electric bidet seats don’t. Being dual-nozzled, you get both front & rear washes, with adjustable water pressure. Slow-closing seat & lid help prevent slamming as well.
Unlike other bidets in this list, however, the Slim ZERO comes with a 1-year warranty.
We’ve ranked what we consider to be the best of all Bio Bidet seats. Considering each individual model, they all fall in different price ranges, and each has a distinct purpose.
Depending on your budget and needs, one of these may suit you more than the others. For instance, with the BB2000 you get the most amount of features, but it’s also more expensive than the rest.
If you’re on a budget, the BB600 may be the best one for you, as it’s the most balanced with all the necessary features. But if you can stretch it a little, you can get a deodorizer and remote control with the BB1000.